The Best Food Review Show, a popular food channel on YouTube specializing in trying the most unique food from all countries around the world, has launched its website with the help of our web agency based in Ho Chi Minh City. With over 9 million subscribers and a recent appearance on Joe Rogan’s renowned podcast, the creator behind the channel has taken a step forward in establishing its online presence with the launch of the website: www.besteverfoodreviewshow.com
The website serves as a platform for the creator to sell his merchandise and provide his followers with a centralized location to find all his social channels, including Patreon, where he can accept donations from his community.
According to our project manager Dorian Carbonnier, “This website is the perfect example of how important it is to have a website as a content creator on social media and how to leverage it. People often overestimate the budget needed for a site like this.”
Why Content Creators Need Their Own Website
As a content creator on social media, having your own website is essential for several reasons:
- First and foremost, a website gives you complete control over your brand and ensures a consistent user experience for your audience. It provides a platform to showcase your full portfolio and social media channels.
- Additionally, social media channels can be unreliable, and your accounts can be banned at any time. On the other hand, your website remains a permanent platform for your content and your audience, ensuring that your brand stays accessible to the world.
- Moreover, owning your domain name and having a strong online presence through Google can protect you from online impersonation and domain squatting.
Incorporating a blog into your website can also serve as a new channel for acquiring audiences through search engine optimization (SEO) traffic. Unlike social media algorithms, Google’s algorithm is more predictable and can increase your online visibility.
- Finally, a website is an ideal platform to add merchandising and e-commerce to your brand. Social media channels often have strict and restrictive policies in this area, and a website provides a more efficient and secure solution for these activities.
Why content creators should avoid All-in-one solutions such as Squarespace or Wix for their needs
KNOK STUDIOS used WordPress as a platform to build: www.besteverfoodreviewshow.com
There are several reasons why a content creator may prefer to use WordPress over an all-in-one solution like Wix or Squarespace.
1. Customization: WordPress offers more customization options and greater control over the design and functionality of your website. This allows you to create a unique and personalized website that truly represents your brand. On the other hand, all-in-one website builders like Wix or Squarespace may have limitations in terms of customization.
2. Scalability: WordPress sites are more scalable than all-in-one website builders. As your website and brand grow, you may need to add more features or functionality. With WordPress (or Webflow), you can easily add plugins and custom code to meet your growing needs.
3. Ownership: With WordPress, you own your website and its content. You have full control over your data and can take your website with you if you ever choose to change providers. With all-in-one website builders, your website is hosted on their platform, so you don’t have full control over your data.
4. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): WordPress offers more advanced SEO capabilities compared to all-in-one website builders. This can help you to rank higher in search engine results and attract more organic traffic to your website.